What is Direct Mail?
Direct Mail service is a simple, cost-effective way to saturate the local market and make an impression on potential customers. By directing marketing efforts to a targeted audience, you can easily reach the customers who matter most. Without the need to purchase mailing lists or a Postage Permit,Direct Mail is the most cost effective way to increase profits.
What are the key benefits of Direct Mail?
- Low Postage Rates
- No Postage Permit or mailing list required
- Ability to target potential customers within a specific radius of your business
- Most cost effective way to market and increase profits on a budget
How can I get started with Direct Mail?
Direct One, Inc. can not only help you produce and print your Direct Mail pieces, but we will also get your mailings to the Postal Service for you. Direct Mail doesn’t have to be difficult, expensive or confusing. Our goal here at Direct One, Inc. is to make it easy for you to design, print, mail, and get more customers! Our team is dedicated to getting all of your Direct Mail needs out on target and on time, every time.
Our capabilities include:
- Cutting and folding
- Tabbing, gluing, wafer sealing, and live stamp affixing
- UV coating
- Ink jetting
- Inserting (optional inline reliability verification)
- Hand matching and assembly
- Tip On/Product Affixing
Capabilities and Capacities
Color Digital Printing (Capacity: 20,000 simplex 8.5” x 11” pieces per hour)
- 2 – Ricoh C9110 Color Digital Printers
- 130 ppm simplex black or full color on 8.5” x 11”, up to 18pt 13” x 19”
- Ricoh C901 Color Digital Printer
- 90 ppm simplex black or full color on 8.5” x 11”, up to 18pt 13” x 19”
High-Speed Variable Black and White Laser Printing (Capacity: 15,000 pieces per hour)
- 2 – Kodak Ikon 125 Digimaster Printers
- 125 ppm simplex black on 8.5” x 11”, up to 11” x 17” with MICR capability
- Xante Impressia Full Color Digital Envelope Printer
- Envelopes from 3.5“ x 5.5” up to 9” x 12”.
- Tec Lighting Xtra Coat UV coating machine
- Up to 14” x 20”.
Inkjet/Tabbing (Capacity: 60,000 pieces per hour)
- 3 – Kirk Rudy Net Jet 3″ print dual heads
- 12,000 pph average up to 20,000 pph, with multi-color and in-line tabbing capability
- 535 Kirk-Rudy Inline tabber , 3″ max.
- 525 Kirk-Rudy inline tabber, 3″ max.
- Secap Jet 1 inline tabber, 3″ max.
Product Affixing/Tip On
- Kirk Rudy 497 Servo Attaching System
- Glue-affix post-it notes, business cards, sample packets, magnets, or small booklets to letters, cards or self-mailers.
Folding (Capacity: 40,000 pieces per hour)
- 2 – MBO B21 8-page units
- 17,000 sheets per hour for letter folded text stock, 8,000 sheets per hour for right-angle folds
- Xmelt Hot Melt Fugitive Glue System
- Perfecta Seypa-UC 36″ Cutter
Inserting (Capacity: 15,000 to 20,000 pieces per hour)
- 6 Station Mail-Crafter with 2D Video Verification System
- 4 Station Mail-Crafter 9800 series with belt delivery
- 2 – Bell & Howell Mailstar 4-Station Stackers
- MasterMailer 6-pocket 9” x 12” Inserter
- Inline Postmatic Stamp Machine
- Neopost Digital Meter (requires 48 hour lead time for deposits)
- ProCraft Inline Digital Meter